Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/03/04 07:04:05 UTC

[Axis2] Complete Addressing Support for Axis2

Hi,

I’m gonna finish the addressing stuff in Axis2. I thought its better to have addressing support as a handler, which will be in the engine by default.

And I think we need to have two addressing handlers for in and out paths separately. In handler will read the stuff from headers and populate msgctxt with those and the out addressing handler will get the stuff from msgctxt and create relevant SOAP headers.

So the question is, in which module I can have that Addressing Handler ? (Well, I’m gonna introduce another module ☺ )

I'd like to see a handler module, where we have all the handlers in it.

Regards,
Eran Chinthaka

RE: [Axis2] Complete Addressing Support for Axis2

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Can I have a suggestion for handlers, please.

Where can I put a new handler ??

Shall I create a module for handlers and put each and every handler there, without creating a module for each and every handler ?

Regards,
Eran Chinthaka