Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Michael Morello <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/13 16:35:34 UTC

HBase and Eclipse under Windows

Hi,

In case it may help you here is how i setup my Eclipse environment under
Windows (yes, unfortunately i have to work under Windows) :
http://michaelmorello.blogspot.com/2011/09/hbase-subversion-eclipse-windows.html

I know that there are already some developer documentation out there, but i
think that this one is more complete.
Any comment is welcomed.

Thank you all for your great work.

Best regards,
Michael

Re: HBase and Eclipse under Windows

Posted by Michael Morello <mi...@gmail.com>.
sure, no problem for a link in the HBase book

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.

Posted by Michael Morello <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.