Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Toby Saville <To...@lands.nsw.gov.au> on 2004/10/15 06:50:35 UTC

Null after error message

Hello,

When I print an error message using

The error message is correctly displayed (from my ApplicationResources
file) however after each error message, the word "null" appears. Why is
this?

When I create an action error I do it like this:

errors.add("myProperty", new ActionError("myProperty.myKey"));

Thanks for your help.

toby

This message is intended for the addressee named and
may  contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
the Department of  Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.

Re: Null after error message

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Toby,

> When I print an error message using

> The error message is correctly displayed (from my ApplicationResources
> file) however after each error message, the word "null" appears. Why is
> this?
What are you setting for "errors.suffix"?  And the other resources
stated at
    http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#errors

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai