Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/04/24 20:14:07 UTC

Hacking session at JavaOne

I think that quite a few of us will be in San Francisco at JavaOne and
that would be a good chance to meet up and hack on some of the new
features that we want to add. If there is enough interest we could
perhaps get a conference room in the vicinity with net access etc.

If anyone is interested please can you reply so I can judge if we should
get a room or just hang out at the Bear.

--
Jeremy

Re: Hacking session at JavaOne

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.