Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Philippe de Rochambeau <ph...@free.fr> on 2015/03/12 07:49:15 UTC

Jetty version

Hello,

which jetty version does solr 5 integrate?

Cheers,

Philippe

Re: Jetty version

Posted by "Ramkumar R. Aiyengar" <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Solr 5.0 uses Jetty 8.

FYI, the upcoming release 5.1 will move to Jetty 9.

Also, just in case it matters -- as noted in the 5.0 release notes, the use
of Jetty is now an implementation detail and we might move away from it in
the future -- so you shouldn't be depending on Solr using Jetty or a
particular version of Jetty.

Re: Jetty version

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,