Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by RAJAGOPAL Deepak <RD...@COVANSYS.com> on 2002/08/14 19:30:53 UTC

RE: standard-examples.war in JDeveloper9i...parser doesn't like w eb.xml

Robert,Group
This occurs because the servlet spec taglib expects is higher than
that supported by your appserver's servlet container . That element does not
even occur in the dtd the container is validating against .
HTH
Deepak