Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by 千石 <qi...@taobao.com> on 2010/11/04 05:57:27 UTC

Chinese Version of "Traffic Server Administrator's Guide" is now available

Guys and Gals:

We are the first team in China who are dealing with traffic server. For your convenience, we have just translate the "Administrator’s Guide" to Chinese Version and put it to slideshare ( http://www.slideshare.net/hitkidnil/traffic-serverv10-5654475). Please feel free to share your ideas and suggestions with us. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Qian Shi
software developer in CDN team
Taobao (China) Software Co., Ltd.

________________________________
This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。

Reply: Reply: Chinese Version of "Traffic Server Administrator's Guide" is now available

Posted by 千石 <qi...@taobao.com>.
Good idea, I'm looking forward to beginning this work.

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.
----- "千石" <qi...@taobao.com> wrote:

> Hi miles,
Hi,

>       Thank you for your reply. The version is pdf format. If it's
> possible, I'm glad to put the version on
> http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/ . I volunteer to do the
> version updating and other documentation work if it's easy to submit
> and maintain.

We would grant you commit rights to the documentation, so you can
maintain it from there.

I don't know if it's common practice, but on the httpd docs project
translators have an approver, who prove-reads their documentation
and then it's committed.

We don't have that kind of processes in ATS yet. And I still haven't
taken the time to sit down with miles and talk about them.

I hope we'll have the time to get to this starting next week.

> Thanks
> Qian Shi

Thank you.

Bye,

--
Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org

Reply: Chinese Version of "Traffic Server Administrator's Guide" is now available

Posted by 千石 <qi...@taobao.com>.
Hi miles,

Posted by 千石 <qi...@taobao.com>.
Hi miles,