Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Eternity <et...@destiny.et2605.com> on 2006/05/22 13:03:03 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_userdir

Hi!

I have been using 1.3.xx with mod_userdir and following
configuration for a virtualhost:

<VirtualHost 172.19.0.231>
UserDir /mnt/*/www
</VirtualHost>

/mnt is a netware mounted volume with homedirs. With this
config users can setup their own webpages in a subdir to
their homedirectory and surf to http://oursite/~username
and reach their homepage.

This works fine.. but then I changed to Apache 2.0.xx.

Now this doesnt seem to work. When surfing to a htm file
I only get a html header to the client. When surfing to
other files, like images or documents, the server just
closes the connection. I also tried Apache 2.2.xx several
versions, with the same behaviour.

I guess I am just missing something?

Regards,
Chris