Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Gisbert Amm <gi...@webde-ag.de> on 2005/07/08 15:31:34 UTC

Ant 1.6.5 on Linux: Unknown argument: -cp / Wrong version info

I just downloaded Ant 1.6.5 and it gives me the error message "Unknown
argument: -cp" when I try to start it. The culprit is the
ant_exec_command in the ant shell wrapper which contains the string -cp
\"$CLASSPATH\" When I delete this part, Ant starts.

However, with -version it says it was "Apache Ant version 1.6.2 compiled
on October 2 2004" which is obviously wrong.

I tried the tar.gz and the bz2 archives.

Regards,
Gisbert Amm