Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by UNITED KINGDOM ONLINELOTTERY HQS <uk...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2006/11/30 03:05:38 UTC

SEASON'S VACATION PROMO!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON �2.500 ,000,00 (BATCH NO 12/25/0304)

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
28 TANFIELD ROAD, CROYDON.LONDON ENGLAND.

CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ref. Number: KPC/9080118308/02/TCA
Batch Number: 12/25/0304
Ticket Number: 564 75600545 18
Serial Number: 5388/02
CONGRATULATION!!!
We happily announce to you the draw (#1028) of the UK
NATIONAL LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held on
NOVEMBER 29TH 2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticketnumber:56475600545 18 with Serial number 5388/02 drew the luckynumbers:31-6-26-13-35-7
(bonus no.03), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 5 plus bonus.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum
of 2.500,000,00(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand pounds
sterling) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/02/TCA.
This is from a total cash prize of 95,000,000.00
(Ninty Five Million Pound)shared amongst the first Nine (9) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.
All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from
over 100,000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed
online. This promotion takes place weekly.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play
coupon.In view of this,you have therefore been approved to claim a
total sum of 2,500.000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand pounds sterling).This sum will be released to you by any of our payment
offices in Europe.
Our European agents will immediately commence the
process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact them.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your
winning information confidential until your claims is processed and
your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.Please be warned.
To file for your claims, please contact our fiduciary
agent:
Name: Mr.Thompson Rice
E-mail: thompsonrice_fiduciary@yahoo.com <ht...@yahoo.com>
Phone: +44-7024-0299-79
Fax: +44-7030-4013-85
Foreign Services Manager,Trans Atlantic Company,
Release order Department,United Kingdom.
For further clarification/verification of your claims,
Please call on
any of our official numbers as stated in notification
e-mail.
Goodluck from me and members of staff of the UK
NATIONAL LOTTERY.
Yours faithfully,William Hill
Online coordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program
Once again,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!