Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Laura Morales <la...@mail.com> on 2019/06/25 08:39:38 UTC

GenericRuleReasoner live rule update

Is it possible to live-reload GenericRuleReasoner rules? That is without restarting Fuseki?

Re: Fw: GenericRuleReasoner live rule update

Posted by Johan Kumps <jo...@telenet.be>.
Hi all,

I'm really interested in being able to reload rules/ add rules without
having to restart the server. Could you share some code for achieving this?

Thanks!
Johan,

Op wo 26 jun. 2019 om 09:41 schreef Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.