Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/01 19:26:02 UTC

ACCUMULO-4423 in 1.8.0 (Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.8.0-rc3)

I will just say that I didn't expect to have this put in 1.8.0 when I
was working on it. Not that it changes much anything, just thought I
would mention that my intentions were specifically to _not_ hold up 1.8.0.

Re: ACCUMULO-4423 in 1.8.0 (Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.8.0-rc3)

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I didn't consider it something to hold things up over either... just a
"would be nice". I'd have voted a +1. I voted +0 mainly for the
bin/accumulo breakage, while we were still investigating.