Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Jung , Dr. Christoph" <ch...@infor.de> on 2001/10/08 10:49:10 UTC

AW: AW: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/utils Optio ns.j ava

The need to override something within the WSDL description IMHO hints to
some lacking
facility to seperate between a reusable service layout (e.g., in terms of
relative
URLs that support particular types of services) and concrete instances
of that layout (in terms of absolute machine names and ports).

The latter being the part that you normally specify in a command-line, get
assigned by a load-balancer
or an UDDI-lookup ...

I know that this is what port and location should be about, but obviously
they do not address it correctly.

Just a thought,
CGJ