Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "robyp7 ." <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/03 14:21:10 UTC

how can read content of every rendered Page

hi

I have a problem. I need to see the content of a page before it will be
rendered by FOP, beacuse i need to get the content data (xml start tag +
character data + xml end tag)
How can i? An impl of XMLReader needed? An example?

thanks

Roberto

Re: how can read content of every rendered Page

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I don't understand what you mean.

Please provide an example: