Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Ruchi2 <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/17 18:59:05 UTC

Set gridlines in Excel thru POI not working.

Can anyone please guide me on how can i set grid lines in excel using POI. I
have tried the below, is that all what is needed?Can someone please confirm.
It does'nt work for me. Am i missing anything. Please do let me know.

sheet.setGridsPrinted(true);
sheet.setPrintGridlines(true);
sheet.setDisplayGridlines(true);

Thanks

Re: Set gridlines in Excel thru POI not working.

Posted by Ruchi2 <ru...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks. Sorry for the confusion between gridlines and borders.

Posted by "Laubach, Shawn CTR USAF AFMC 555 ACSS/GFLB" <Sh...@tinker.af.mil>.
You might look at http://poi.apache.org/hssf/quick-guide.html#Borders

Thanks for your reply. I think i mis framed my question. I am seeing the
grid lines, but what i really want is borders. I guess my question
should
have been how do i set the dark borders around the grid.

Ruchi

Posted by Ruchi2 <ru...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Shawn,

Posted by Ruchi2 <ru...@yahoo.com>.
The grid lines do get printed when i actually "print" the sheet on paper. But
i also need them to show on the view when i open excel which is not working.

Posted by "Laubach, Shawn CTR USAF AFMC 555 ACSS/GFLB" <Sh...@tinker.af.mil>.