Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/09/20 02:31:00 UTC

[ApacheDS] StartTLS Control

Hi once again,

We have some StartTLS Control code already written here:

    https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/apacheds/shds-extension-starttls/trunk/

I have signed and committed the scanned grant documents for this minor grant
and placed them
here in the PMC private repository.

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/directory/grants/start_tls.tgz

Anyone interested in migrating this code over to the ASF repository and
applying it to the server
so we can release 1.5.2 with the additional StartTLS control?

Anyone?

Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] StartTLS Control

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
That's fine, I or someone else will pick it up I'm sure, but as I pointed
out no one is
against you adding new things that we can support together as a team.
Anyone
can pick up on the StartTls code and it's already mostly written. The
problem is code
that we cannot support unless you're around.

Alex

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Excellent thanks Enrique.