Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/06/02 14:12:50 UTC

JBI TCK

We finally have it!  Who wants it? :)

geir

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
I just dropped it into your home directory on people.apache.org

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

James
-------

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
OK, thanks.

Aaron

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.
done

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.
Hm.  My apologies.  I'll go figure that out and fix.  Expect to find in
your home directory later today.

geir

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 6/2/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:
> We finally have it!  Who wants it? :)

Yay! Count me in.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
I would -- when the time comes, I'd like to make sure
ServiceMix-in-Geronimo passes as well as ServiceMix-standalone.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Re: JBI TCK

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.