Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/08/28 00:33:58 UTC

Re: payment system was paypal

ebay only export products and imports orders.
there was work on it in may and August of this year.
the actual payment is done through ebay so you would have to link your
payments through them to you payments system
so when the orders are downloaded they are all ready  paid for.
the only payments that would be process through ofbiz are web order from
the ecommerce and order entry.

Florin Popa sent the following on 8/27/2008 3:04 PM:

Posted by Florin Popa <fl...@gmail.com>.
When this will be completed, I can try to commit as another third party
payment system

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I have started some work on ebay that should be done soon
I put the skeletons of the service in
Florin Popa sent the following on 8/27/2008 3:40 PM:

Posted by Florin Popa <fl...@gmail.com>.
yes, I am aware of it..