Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2014/07/03 14:24:40 UTC

Challenge #1: provide regular reports as required

Hi DeviceMap community,

As Werner notes, this month's report was not submitted in time at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2014

I could have done that myself of course but I'd like this community to
become self-governing so that it can graduate from the Incubator, so
things must happen without constant push and help from the incubation
mentors.

Someone needs to take responsibility for these reports to be delivered
on time. The reports to not need to contain fantastic news, but they
need to say something relevant. "Nothing happened since the last
report" can be fine in some cases, but not reporting is not.

I'm happy to help in my incubation mentor role if there are any
questions, but I won't play an active role in this anymore - if you
want DeviceMap to graduate from the Incubator soon, please step up!

-Bertrand