Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> on 2016/01/28 19:05:09 UTC

Draft Board Report for February 2016

A draft is available at [1]. Please submit any suggestions/comments by
February 4, on which day I will post to ASF Board.

Note that I am now using a format aligned to the board's reporting
template, having made a few changes to accommodate inclusion in the wiki.
The final board report will restore those changes to correspond to the
template syntax.

[1]]
https://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForFebruary2016

Re: Draft Board Report for February 2016

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.
It is good.

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.
Nice work Glenn!

Warm regards,

Clay Leeds  #  949-510-8993 @ the.webmaestro@gmail.com
"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness.”
- HH the Dalai Lama of Tibet

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Glenn,

Thanks for preparing the report. Looks good to me

Thanks,

Chris