Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/24 20:16:06 UTC

JIRA karma?

What do I need to do to get access to "assigning" JIRA tickets to myself
(or others)

Also, some JIRA tickets dont have the option of "resolving" them.  For
example: [1]

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33145

Re: JIRA karma?

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
I am now able to assign and resolve issues.  Thanks!

Om

Re: JIRA karma?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.