Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2017/08/02 19:12:27 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Plasma Object Store

Apache Arrow is receiving a code for the Plasma Object Store[1].

Please vote to approve this contribution.

This is a lazy consensus majority vote, per the IP clearance process[2], open for at least 72 hours.

Julian

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/arrow-plasma-object-store.html

[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

Fwd: [IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Plasma Object Store

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
FYI: I started a vote on the Plasma IP.

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Plasma Object Store

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
This message officially closes the vote on Apache Arrow Plasma Object Store [1].
No one voted against the donation.
During the vote we verified that all 8 contributors have filed ICLAs.
The donation has been cleared for import.

The PMC vote has already passed [2].

Julian

[1] https://s.apache.org/arrow-plasma-object-store-clearance-vote

[2] https://s.apache.org/arrow-plasma-object-store-pmc-vote

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Plasma Object Store

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.