Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andres Taborda <at...@saludcolombiaeps.com.co> on 2004/05/24 01:56:50 UTC

xsp get parameter list checkbox

Hello list

some use know howto get the values of an list of form generated by checkbox.

example

<form>
<checkbox name="elemento[]" value="1">
<checkbox name="elemento[]" value="2">

</form>

in xsp explain with
<xsp-request:get-parameter-values name ...
how can to capture or read this array with xsp-request

Thanks very much.

--
Cordialmente,

Andres Taborda
Departamento de Sistemas
http://www.saludcolombiaeps.com.co
email:ataborda@saludcolombiaeps.com.co
SaludColombia E.P.S. - Una Sola Familia
Calle 5C # 43-05 Tequendama
Telefono : 57 (002) 551 04 89 - 57 (002) 551 04 90 Ext 119
Cali - Colombia

Re: xsp get parameter list checkbox

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.
Andres Taborda wrote:

> Hello list
>
> some use know howto get the values of an list of form generated by
> checkbox.
>

> example
>
> <form>
> <checkbox name="elemento[]" value="1">
> <checkbox name="elemento[]" value="2">
>
> </form>
>
> in xsp explain with
> <xsp-request:get-parameter-values name ...
> how can to capture or read this array with xsp-request
>

> Thanks very much.

My solution won't really help you, coz it doesn't work but if we get the
answer, we'll both have a solution :)

In the selection list documentation, it seems you can create a selection
list with the checkbox attribute in the template file
(like <fi:styling list-type="listbox"/>), and then retrieve the result as
such.

The problem is I didn't manage to get this list-type to work, those anybody
know about this???
does it work ??

Tibor