Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Marc Weber (H2Opilot)" <we...@h2opilot.de> on 2001/09/25 16:46:29 UTC

problems in multipage form

Hi everyody !

In my multipage-form(jsp) I'm triing to get the Values
of various inputfields (text, textarea, selects .....) by refering to the
corresponding
bean properties.

form:text property="h2okoopvname" maxlength="250" size="40"

but in my Actionformclass, where I want to use this values (by calling the
properties)
to save them in a database via a method,

INSERT INTO h2okoop (h2okoopvname, ..........
                    +.h2okoopvname+"', '"  ect.

but the variabels (here h2okopvname) are empty or initialized with their
default values.

Hope somebody can help

thanks Marc