Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2022/04/21 06:33:33 UTC

Re: java.time.LocalDateTime use

LocalDateTime (and the whole Java 9 Time API) is not supported
directly yet by Struts - we can add a support or you can implement a
custom Converter.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
I did a pr #532 for this and WW-5175, for the next struts release.

I have been doing some spring cleaning.