Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Gosha Sn@per" <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/22 22:24:22 UTC

How Chart Axis major unit Are Determined

Hello.I find article - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/214075/en-us. It
contains information on the calculation of the maximum and minimum values
​​on the axis, but does not contain information about major unit spacing.if
anyone knows the answer, I'll be very grateful....please help.
P.S.
major unit spacing can be equal 1*(10^n) or 2*(10^n) or 5*(10^n).
for example, max y = 36, min y = 27(min line = 30,max line = 35) ,major
unit spacing y= step = 1.
how they are step = 1, I do not understand...

Fwd: How Chart Axis major unit Are Determined

Re: How Chart Axis major unit Are Determined

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

Gosha Sn@per schrieb:
> Hello.I find article - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/214075/en-us.  It
> contains information on the calculation of the maximum and minimum values
> ​​on the axis, but does not contain information about major unit spacing.if
> anyone knows the answer, I'll be very grateful....please help.
> P.S.
> major unit spacing can be equal 1*(10^n) or 2*(10^n) or 5*(10^n).
> for example, max y = 36, min y = 27(min line = 30,max line = 35) ,major
> unit spacing y= step = 1.
> how they are step = 1, I do not understand...

I thing, that it is in
/aoo-trunk/main/chart2/source/view/axes/ScaleAutomatism.cxx

Search using http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/

Or browse using https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ooo/trunk/main

Kind regards
Regina