Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Haines <sh...@ipnetsolutions.com> on 2000/08/04 23:39:37 UTC

mod_jserv.so binary for AIX

Hi all,

We have been running Tomcat on NT for the past few months and now we need to
install it on AIX running through Apache.. Anyway, we are having problems
tring to install everything because we have to build mod_jserv.so.. Does
anyone have a binary version of mod_jserv.so for AIX that you could send me,
I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Steve

Re: mod_jserv.so binary for AIX

Posted by Jason Kissinger <jl...@windchill.com>.
If you're just having a problem linking, which we did, here is how we fixed it
thanks to the advice from this list:

$ apxs -c *.c -o mod_jserv.so
$ ld -H512 -T512 -bhalt:4 -bM:SRE -bnoquiet -bexpall -bnoentry
-bI:/opt/apache/libexec/httpd.exp -lc -lcfg -lodm  -o mod_jserv.so
jserv_wrapper_win.o jserv_wrapper_unix.o jserv_wrapper.o jserv_watchdog.o
jserv_utils.o jserv_status.o jserv_protocols.o jserv_mmap.o jserv_image.o
jserv_balance.o jserv_ajpv12.o jserv_ajpv11.o mod_jserv.o

-Jason