Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/12/05 00:09:49 UTC

December reports - Eagle and Concerted are running late

I am the mentor of two new projects - Eagle and Concerted. It seems that neither has filed a report yet. Concerted received a reminder and has a template report generated in https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2015 <https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2015>; Eagle did not receive a reminder and its template does not appear on the page.

The report was due on Wed 2nd, but I have contacted both projects and asked them to file ASAP.

Any idea why Eagle did not appear on the schedule? (It might well be my fault, making a mistake setting up the schedule.)

Julian

Re: December reports - Eagle and Concerted are running late

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Apologies for Concerted delay.

I will file out the report by today.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Since they're just getting started, I don't see it as too much of a problem if they don't report this month. If they don't report, just slide the schedule one month to the right.

-Taylor

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I just posted Concerted’s report to the wiki. Apologies that it is so late, but Guarav Shukla from Concerted wrote the report a couple of days ago and wasn’t able to post it due to lack of karma. I figured that if they’ve gone to the effort to write the report, we might as well file it.

I also adjusted the project summary from “no report” to “getting started in the Incubator”. Hope that is OK.

Julian

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.