Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2003/02/15 12:06:29 UTC

Bugzilla Voting

David Graham wrote:
 > AFAIK, we don't use the voting feature to determine which things to
 > fix.

It might be used if people started to use it.

We do have developers come along from time-to-time and ask what they can
do to help.

If people were using the voting feature, we could post the query to
bring up that list, so helpful souls would have a starting place.

But, right now, it's a chicken and egg thing =:0)

-Ted.

Re: Bugzilla Voting

Posted by Brian Alexander Lee <br...@hotmail.com>.
I'm one of those developers who'd like to help. If you have anything in
particular for me, I'd love to help.

BAL

Re: Bugzilla Voting

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
There's some good advice on getting started with open source here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html

Right now, any of the open enhancements are fair game, but the code base
is in FUD mode right now, awaiting the 1.1 release.

-Ted.

Petterson F. Paula wrote:
> I'm one of them.  I tried to start helping, but I get lost, any ideas are
> very welcome.
>
> Petterson Ferreira de Paula
> Consultor
> Lucida Tecnologia