Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Gordon Leland Hempton <gh...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/04 20:15:10 UTC

Check View Status

Is there a way to check the status of the generation of a view?

We have a db with ~10 mil docs/30GB and we are introducing a new view that
is just a single field as the key and a null document. It has been running
for 12 hours so far and is not complete.

When I go to http://192.168.1.10:5984/database/_design/Database/_info<http://192.168.1.10:5984/trademark/_design/Trademark/_info>
the
request just hangs indefinitely. We are using version 1.0.

Gordon L. Hempton
http://componentlab.com
http://hempton.com

Re: Check View Status

Posted by Gordon Leland Hempton <gh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for.

--
Gordon L. Hempton
http://componentlab.com

Re: Check View Status