Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov> on 2012/08/06 19:08:48 UTC

new committers!

I am pleased to announce that Josh Elser and Bill Slacum have been voted to become new committers for Apache Accumulo.

Welcome, Josh and Bill!  Feel free to say a few words about your development interests.

Billie

Re: new committers!

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Welcome Josh and Bill!

Cheers,
Chris

On Aug 6, 2012, at 10:08 AM, Billie J Rinaldi wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Josh Elser and Bill Slacum have been voted to become new committers for Apache Accumulo.
>
> Welcome, Josh and Bill!  Feel free to say a few words about your development interests.
>
> Billie

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: new committers!

Posted by Jason Trost <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm a little late to this thread, but congrats Bill and Josh!

--Jason

sent from my DROID

Re: new committers!

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
The secure-web.cisco.com link does not work for me.

Re: new committers!

Posted by Sterling Foster <st...@gmail.com>.
Well done!

Re: new committers!