Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/03/29 22:45:07 UTC

Re: Problem getting Maven to work with a fresh project

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 17:40, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I am starting a small project, heard about maven, and wanted to give it
> a try.  The project is currently only about half a dozen classes--but
> I can't get Maven to work with it.  I enclosed the build descriptors in
> the enclosed jar (just type jar -xf build.jar).

You just have a little typo on line 91:

<testDirectory> not <testDirector>

I'm using XML Authority so I can find the mistakes quicky but we'll poke
a little validator into the repository ASAP.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

RE: Problem getting Maven to work with a fresh project

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 18:04, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> [...]

I have to figure out something with Ant. What's executing is a simple
bean and I'm relying on the ant to use the AntTaskAdapter to run the
bean as a task. As a result the way I have the exception handling setup
isn't optimal right now but with all the operations in beans I can use
them with a CLI, GUI, or ant. Right now it's straight ant. I know things
work but the exception reporting is poor. Working on it!

> So far, I can say rock on!  This is a pretty cool tool.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

RE: Problem getting Maven to work with a fresh project

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.