Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/08/13 19:45:08 UTC

#LoveApache Project Stickers

Hi All

If you would like some #LoveApache versions of your project stickers available at the ASF booth for Apachecon then please make sure that you create the graphic based on the instructions below

https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#loveapache

and then send me the graphic so I can use it for the sticker order.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: #LoveApache Project Stickers

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Thank you Daniel, this is awesome!

Am 13.08.19, 22:02 schrieb "Daniel Gruno" <hu...@apache.org>:

    On 8/13/19 9:45 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > If you would like some #LoveApache versions of your project stickers available at the ASF booth for Apachecon then please make sure that you create the graphic based on the instructions below
    >
    > https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#loveapache
    >
    > and then send me the graphic so I can use it for the sticker order.

    There's an auto-generator that runs and spits out images at:
    http://www.apache.org/logos/loveapache/

    it uses the same defaults as the Powered-By generator, that is...if
    there is an original called $project-pb.svg, it will use that one,
    otherwise it will find the most round/square logo and use that.

    it's currently running round one, images slowly coming up...
    they're not the best fit for all projects, but it works for some :)

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sharan,

I am preparing one for Airflow and Beam atm..  I will try to put the logos
in the middle without text to see if they look prominent. Can you give me
20 min?

Thank you :)

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Aizhamal

The Beam one is fine, and as Daniel says the Airflow one needs some work. It's too small and looks odd, so if there is anything you can do there, that would be good.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan F <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Adina

Sure and will do.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan F <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Dmitriy

No problem and will do.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Done!

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Sharan,

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Hi Sharan,.

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hey Sharan,

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Aizhamal

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 8/13/19 10:42 PM, Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy wrote:
> Ah, not attachments are allowed. How about this
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r7aw8eKmbkBo41IE_PR_--MB-U6bwW8L?usp=sharing
> ?

Please see http://www.apache.org/logos/loveapache/airflow.png now. I
took the liberty of touching up the airflow logo, the colors needed a
bunch of work. The standard logo was also refreshed,
www.apache.org/logos/#airflow

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sharan,