Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2018/10/16 08:40:11 UTC

Flink Table API and table name

Hi to all,
in my job I'm trying to read a dataset whose name/id starts with a number.
It seems that when using the Table API to read that dataset, if the name
starts with a number it is a problem..am I wrong?  I can't find anything
about table id constraints on the documentation and it seems that it's not
possible to escape the name..for the moment I've added a 'T' in front of
the name in order to have something  like T1 or T2 but it looks like a
workaround to me..

Best,
Flavio

Re: Flink Table API and table name