Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexey Frishman <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/22 15:36:44 UTC

Call Javascript After Request Processing

Hi all,

I there any possibility to invoke some Javascript code just after processing
an AJAX request?
Can I attach my own event listeners in Javascript to the component with the
ability to be called after AJAX request processing?

Re: Call Javascript After Request Processing

Posted by Alexey Frishman <al...@gmail.com>.
Hey, guys, nobody knows how to do this?

I already see @OnEvent annotation, it has an ability to invoke callback
Javascript function. But this can be applied to one value only, and I need
to invoke Javascript after AJAX form processing. Is it possible?

I think, it's very useful feature, strange that I haven't found it in T5...

Posted by Alexey Frishman <al...@gmail.com>.
Forgot to tell, I use T5