Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Rahul Chhabra <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/31 12:19:14 UTC

Found something interesting

Yeah, I need to work on framing subjects, thanks.
So I found this issue
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8461?jql=project%3DGROOVY%20and%20labels%20%3D%20contrib%20AND%20resolution%3DUnresolved>,
and you know, I found it seriously fun.
Like, dope.
Now, of course it's hard and stuff, but I don't mind, really. I have all
the time in the world (I need to finish 'How I Met Your Mother' first, but
otherwise, yeah).
So, where do I begin?
I guess I should look up your AST and ANTLR and stuff and try to make some
sense out of it? The last encounter I had with ASTs was when I was studying
compiler architecture, it was fun, except I had to take pills to get
through the day (just joking, hehe, *nervous laughter*).
I guess we should just try one thing at a time, and obviously you guys are
there to help me (Right?).
So, what say?
Also, remind me to pop my pills before writing to you guys.
Internet addiction kills, let's spread awareness against it!
Thanks.