Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2009/06/12 17:44:07 UTC

Felix Wiki

Strange situation. When I go to the index page:

     http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Index

It used to show me the child pages at the bottom. I could then get to
the documentation page, etc. Now it doesn't display them, so I have no
way to get there from here. Does anyone have any idea what changed?

-> richard

Re: Felix Wiki

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
This had corrected itself, but now it is doing it again.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

-> richard