Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by jian fu <fu...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/06 07:55:39 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-912: Support decreasing send's block time without worrying about metadata's fetch

Hi Everyone:
Nice to meet you.

I created one KIP to request your review.
KIP-912: Support decreasing send's block time without worrying about
metadata's fetch
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-912%3A+Support+decreasing+send%27s+block+time+without+worrying+about+metadata%27s+fetch>
The example PR:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/13335/files

Thanks.

--
Regards
Jian

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-912: Support decreasing send's block time without worrying about metadata's fetch

Posted by jian fu <fu...@gmail.com>.
anyone give some comments? 😂 thanks

jian fu <fu...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月9日周四 10:12写道:

--
Regards  Fu.Jian

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-912: Support decreasing send's block time without worrying about metadata's fetch

Posted by jian fu <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi All:

--
Regards  Fu.Jian