Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Sandeep Purohit <ph...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/15 12:23:49 UTC

Want to contribute

Hello i also have interest in this product and want to contribute it.

Re: Want to contribute

Posted by phalodi <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks vishal, so i am interested in data querying part but yeah i also want
to look how the data will be compressed while loading.

Re: Want to contribute

Posted by Kumar Vishal <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sandeep,
Greetings. Please let me know which area you are interested in.
1) Data loading
2) Data query

-Regards
Kumar Vishal

Re: Want to contribute

Posted by phalodi <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jean, Yes its project :)

Re: Want to contribute

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Welcome. By the way it's not a product, it's a project ;)

Regards
JB