Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com> on 2005/06/17 19:18:45 UTC

Re: Ajuda Xerces Mingw

Hi Daniel,
I kind of understand Portuguese (I am Italian) but I cannot write it, so
I'll answer in English...

At 13.41 17/06/2005 -0300, Daniel Lopes de Carvalho wrote:
>ALberto, boa tarde.
>
>Meu nome é Daniel Lopes de Carvalho. Estou lhe escrevendo este e-mail,
>pois ví alguns posts seu sobre xerces e o mingw.
>
>Gostaria de saber se você pode me ajudar a instalar o xerces com o mingw.
>No site da xml apache, não existe uma distribuição específica para este
>compilador. Também tentei compilá-lo, mas sempre há erros na compilação.

There is no binary distribution for MinGW, so you should compile it yourself.
If you are using Xerces 2.6, you can build by running

./runConfigure -p mingw-msys -n fileonly -r native

followed by

make

Hope this helps,
Alberto