Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Nicolas Barthere <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/30 11:36:27 UTC

Dependency management

Hi All,

I work on Ambari 2.1, and Ambari have installed the lastest version of
Storm (0.10)...
I have many problems with my topologies, with dependency management.
I have some exception, like noclassdefound, etc...

Do you have an advice to have an automatic dependency management for my
pom.xml ? Or do you use some pluggin or extension to bootstrap the
deployment ?
For information, I work on an OpenStack Cluster, and I develop my topology
on Eclipse (Windows and Maven)...

Thanks a lot :)
Cheers

RE: Dependency management