Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/17 17:01:25 UTC

Re: Index Pages, 404s and Redirects

Hi,

I am trying to display custom 404.html (static html). I have this in my web.xml

    <error-page>
        <error-code>403</error-code>
        <location>/error-pages/403.html</location>
    </error-page>
    <error-page>
        <error-code>404</error-code>
        <location>/error-pages/404.html</location>
    </error-page>
	<error-page>
        <error-code>500</error-code>
        <location>/error-pages/500.html</location>
    </error-page>
	<error-page>
        <error-code>503</error-code>
        <location>/error-pages/503.html</location>
    </error-page>

and when I type an address like

http://localhost:8080/myWebApp/help

I would expect a 404.html to render as help page does not exist in my
web app. Is there anything else to configure in T 5.0.18?

Regards,
Borut