Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/24 10:50:25 UTC

[Accessibility] AOO Writer gets a better IA2 support now

Hi all,

The IA2 migration work for AOO is ongoing. We just finished a draft version
which can let Writer get a better IA2 support. Now the branch build is
ready for downloading. http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/#w7ia2

Please try it! And if you found issues or bugs, please send mails to the
aoo dev mail list or file them in AOO bugzilla.
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,

Steve Yin

Re: [Accessibility] AOO Writer gets a better IA2 support now

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Great work, Steve!