Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by mo <mo...@daoenix.com> on 2014/08/27 14:11:11 UTC

Filesystem XFS

Hello Dev Folks,

Is there any particular filesystem that Cloudstack does not appreciate. I was considering doing a new install utilizing XFS.

Anyone have this, or run into issues utilizing this FS type?

- Mo

Re: Filesystem XFS

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.
Besides network filesystems, CloudStack should be filesystem-agnostic. It’s an application that sits on top of whatever FS you pick.