Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew Madu <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/04 12:32:38 UTC

Sitemap javaflow / flowscript combo

Hi,
is it yet possible, in 2.1.9, to declare more than one flow resource in java
and javascript? So for example can I do the following?:

 <!-- =========================== Flow resources
================================= -->
 <map:flow language="javascript">
     <map:script src="flow/login.js"/>
 </map:flow>

 <!-- =========================== JavaFlow resources
============================== -->
 <map:flow language="java">
     <map:script src="AccountDetails"/>
 </map:flow>

regards

Andrew

Re: Sitemap javaflow / flowscript combo

Posted by Andrew Madu <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The whole continuation management infrastructure is still waiting for an
> overhaul. (Probably not even that much work)

Ah! I suppose my follow on question from that response would be which flow
model to follow then, java or javascript? Is there any point in having more
than one definitive model? I mean is there any point in having one model,
javascript, which supports the cocoon object and another, java, which does
not? Would it not be better to just fully implement the best model and be
done with all the other half baked ones???

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> Hi,
> is it yet possible, in 2.1.9, to declare more than one flow resource in java
> and javascript?

Not absolutely 100% but I think this has not been fixed yet. The whole
continuation management infrastructure is still waiting for an
overhaul. (Probably not even that much work)

cheers
--
Torsten