Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2013/12/02 21:18:37 UTC

Re: fork/join email action

Hi Tousif,

There’s been a number of improvements to the fork-join validation code to
make it more robust and more lenient.  However, they are only included in
later versions of Oozie than what you’re using.

I’d recommend that you upgrade to the latest version.  Alternatively, you
set oozie.validate.ForkJoin to false in oozie-site.xml and restart Oozie;
this will turn off the fork-join checking.  Please be careful if you do
this because it may be possible to get Oozie stuck or cause other problems
if you submit a workflow with a truly invalid fork.

- Robert