Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Gerald Wiltse <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 00:13:45 UTC

Groovy Wrapper for Bintray API

I don't suppose anyone has created a groovy wrapper "library" for bintray
have they?  Just hoping to get lucky.  As I set out to write my third such
a wrapper for a popular REST API in 2 months, i keep thinking "haven't 100
people already done this work?".

I checked, and Bintray hasn't done the swagger thing yet.  They have a
bintray java library which is great, but there's no documentation other
than the test cases, and I could not make sense of it. I even emailed them
for assistance but they said "Just use the API".

Regards,
Jerry

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com