Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org> on 2004/08/10 23:17:54 UTC

Remove Apache::Directive->walk_config()

This is an intended wrapper around ap_walk_config, but we already have a simpler
and friendlier Apache->server->add_config(). On top of it, to call walk_config,
you need a valid ConfVector object, something we don't expose at all right now.

Basically, this function is unusable and has a good alternative, so I'd like to
wipe this one out of the code and the docs.

Re: Remove Apache::Directive->walk_config()

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>.

Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
> This is an intended wrapper around ap_walk_config, but we already have a simpler
> and friendlier Apache->server->add_config(). On top of it, to call walk_config,
> you need a valid ConfVector object, something we don't expose at all right now.
>
> Basically, this function is unusable and has a good alternative, so I'd like to
> wipe this one out of the code and the docs.

Wiped.