Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mickknutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/04 17:08:21 UTC

RE: issue with Hibernate 3 plugin creating H2 plugin in wrong location

I tried this:
jdbc:h2:file:/Users/mickknutson/svnworkspaces/baselogic/services/data-services/target/h2/testdb;REFERENTIAL_INTEGRITY=FALSE

And this did not work. I still get the database created at
/Users/mickknutson/target/**

not even

/Users/mickknutson/taget/h2/**
which is what is more confusing.