Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Himanshi Gupta <hi...@airtel.com.INVALID> on 2021/02/08 15:41:55 UTC

Apache Superset: Query a Kerberized Database

Hi Team,

Hope this message finds you well!
We’re reaching out as we have recently deployed Apache Superset in Airtel’s ecosystem and are interested in learning how to implement below:

Problem: We want to query a kerberized oracle database using superset. Apache superset is deployed on a docker swarm and it uses celery to run asynchronous queries.
Apache Superset Version: 0.36.0
User login to superset with LDAP credentials -> configures a database connection (this connection will use the LDAP credentials to generate a Kerberos ticket for the user)  -> opens Sqllab to query the kerberized database

We’re sure you’re busy but it would be really helpful if you could share your thoughts around the feasibility & approach. Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards
Himanshi Gupta

[http://www.airtel.in/transparency/banner1.png]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited . The information contained in this mail is propriety and strictly confidential.